Dark skin tones are always cooler, very appealing and unique, but unfortunately most make up and cosmetic brands use to take away their glamour as they mostly produced products that complements fairer skin tones.
But however, there is still a lot of hope now for my dark skin ladies, as makeup have grown so much and many companies have manufactured makeup products that are meant for the stunning dusky skin tones, and today, we are looking at lipstick colours that equally suit your type.
Lipsticks complement your look in ways you cannot imagine so choosing the wrong shade or colour that does not suit you, can ruin a perfect look. So have a look at some options below and have a great experience using them and feel beautiful.
1.Bright cherry red for hot tanned skin tone
2. Semi-matte purple for cool cofee rich complexions
3. Warm brown nude for flawless caramel complexions
4.Neon orange for ebony complexions
5. Light nude lip colour for darker skin tone
6. Bronzed berry colour for glossy dark skin tones
7. Who said hot colours are for fair skin? This bright violet colour is undeniably classic and chic for dark skin too.
8. The Rihanna royal blue
9. Deep Rich Burgundy For Mahogany Divas
10. Warm metalic shade for gorgeous honey-hued skin
11. Brownish rose colour for olive to pecan brown skin
12. The legendary Nicki Minaj super saturated pink
13. The appealing magenta tinged-plum